* Please note that once the item is added to the cart you must go to the bottom of the Training Page to Check-out or click here to check-out.
Defining a consistent and reusable HAL/API standard can be a time consuming and difficult endeavor. The Beningo Engineering API/HAL Standard templates are Doxygen templates that provide developers with a well defined and consistent standard that can be used from one application to the next.
A sample Digital Input / Output driver documented using Doxygen can be found at the download link below:
The full set of HAL/API Doxygen templates consist of fully documented interfaces for MCU drivers such as:
- Analog to Digital Conversion (ADC)
- Constant module
- Digital Input / Output (DIO)
- Microcontroller Unit (MCU)
- Pulse Width Modulation (PWM)
- Serial Peripheral Interface (SPI)
- Timer (Tmr)
- UART (Uart)
- Watchdog Timer (Wdt)
Each module also contains a fully specified configuration module. The interface is designed for common peripheral features, specific feature control using register read and write functions and even the ability to specify callback functions.
Additions to the HAL/API are provided for free as updates become available.