Beningo Embedded specializes in providing embedded consulting services which improve OEM product quality and accelerate time-to-market. Our unique background and understanding of embedded systems, project management and the design cycle allow us to successfully deliver quality products, on-time and on-budget with reduced risk, lower project lifecycle costs and a highly differentiated device solution.
Our consulting service is designed to assist our customers at any stage of the design cycle. A second pair of eyes can discover a mistake in a schematic, a board layout, a software model or implementation and will save time and money. We can also assist in picking up project slack by working temporarily in your time of need or by completely taking on portions of the project (such as hardware or software development).
Our consulting services are offshoots of our primary design services. For a detailed understanding of our capabilities see our detailed Services section as well as our Platforms and Architectures page. A summary of our consulting services can be found below:
- Software Development – From system architecture and user interface design to mobile computing frameworks and high-performance device drivers, let us help plan the best solution for your product.
- Hardware Development – Boost device performance, expand peripheral support and reduce power consumption while lowering your bill of material costs by leveraging our hardware expertise.
- Training – Learn fundamentals and advanced techniques for fault tolerant hardware and software development. Reduce your learning curve and get to market faster by requesting your own personalized training seminar. Learn about the latest tools and techniques.
- Support – Solve technical problems quickly to keep your device development on schedule and within budget.
There are many examples of how we have consulted in these areas. A few examples of consulting that we have provided are:
- Processor/microcontroller selection and system architecture
- Firmware development (embedded software development)
- Hardware/software integration
- Evaluation of need for and selection of RTOS or operating system
- Application development for microcontroller and DSP devices
- USB and Ethernet device development
- Schematic design, PCB layout and review
- Bootloader development
- Device driving porting
- Seminars on fault tolerant hardware and software development
- Patent Analysis
In order to get the most out of your consulting experience, it is highly recommended that you engage early in your planning process. This will maximize the results of shortened development cycle, reduced project risk and lower project life cycle.
For questions, pricing, delivery and ordering information please contact us at Beningo Embedded.